Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Freakin' Cat

Last couple weeks in recap: Visiting both the families (mine and hers) went fine. Wish we could have made it to my mom's side's shindig. Got some awesome, thoughtful gifts. Took time to relax, now behind on my thesis. And there's probably more to update...

But Ozzy, one of the two cats we're taking care of, left a surprise for me this morning. See, he loves to drink any and all water... as long as it isn't the fresh water we put in his bowl. One result of this is that he's always sticking his nose and paws into cups, hoping to find more water. Either that, or he'll knock it over to find out, get scared when it tips and splashes, and runs away because he knows he's about to be in trouble.

Recently, I've gotten back into painting my 40K models. So far, Oz has been mindful of the cup with the paint water. He'll sniff, realize it's bad news, knock over some models, and go on with his feline life.

This morning, however...

Let's just say that I looked over while about to blog. And what I see is a knocked-over paint cup, model parts spread over a 1-foot radius, and soaked computer paper. ...sigh...

Oh, yeah, there's a long rant on Samizdat. This one's on copy-protected CDs. Next up: Why I freakin' hate Wal-Mart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home