Monday, December 05, 2005

Almost... there...

All the project work is done; all that's left is an exam and some minor (yet important) late classwork. Oh, and getting mail out to the gents I interviewed for my thesis. Not done yet, but the mind-shattering coursework for this semester is done.

So I'm a little more rested, a lot less grouchy, and a lot more Groucho.

Now I need to get back to the fun type of writing: Delta Green senarios (which I realize I actually have mostly written already--must have been done in my sleep), play scripts, and co-writing film scripts with Tony and Andrew. All this means that I'm not supposed to be writing columns for the News (as per my agreement with my thesis advisor). Then again, I haven't been doing so for the last month. Hopefully, this'll mean that I'll have energy and material for Samizdat again. Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home