Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Return of the Sickly Man

Steph and I just got back from the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival in Portland, OR. Friggin' sweet, I tells ya. We got some cool swag, saw some good films (saw some bad films...), and enjoyed the city of Portland.

Honestly, though, it would have been nice to not have caught a cold on day 2 of the excursion. Seriously. It's still lingering, and I've never been more miserable on a plane than yesterday. There's something about the air pressure screwing with your clogged sinuses that simply ain't fun.

Anyhow, I got my interviews with the cats from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society; Jane has returned my revised prospectus, so all looks good (if somewhat late). Now I just need to cath up on the work we were supposed to get done over this "break".

That said, I'll try to post a review of some of the goings-on from the Fest on the Miskatonic blog.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger ruehllin said...

You took my sister across state lines?!?! And it wasn't to visit me?!?!

Harumpf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home