Monday, December 12, 2005

Fall Masque, and the sprint to the Finish

Half a week, as well as two papers, one review, one set of responses, and one exam to go. So... close...

To provide a little break prior to this final week, there was the semi-annual theatre dept. masque. Steph had the idea of going as comic-book sound effects. Brilliant, I tell you:



I spent most of the time taking pictures, making an attempt at amateur digital photography. Somehow, despite the lighting (and the camera's slow reaction speed in it), I was able to get some good action shots. For example, consult the image to the left. Zarecki and Pat engage in a little acrobatic exercise of heel-clicking. It's Ryan being Ryan.

Now, if I only had Photoshop, so I could fade the background...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home