Thursday, April 28, 2005

Are you there, Cthulhu? It's me, J.

The upside of today: I'm halfway done with my classes. I'm almost done writing my first DG scenario in months. There are bottles of Corsendonk brown and Delirium Tremens in my fridge.

The downside of today: the performance/presentation wasn't as smooth as I'd hoped. My body is a sanity check away from collapse. I won't be able to open those bottles until after 10 p.m.

------------------

I need to find a way to get my work online without having to pay for webspace or subsrcibing to annoying ad sites. Because the blog isn't a good format for them, especially my performance piece on RPGs. Hrm.

In the meantime, feel free to peruse my column from a couple weeks back. I think it's one of the best I've done. Ever. This one on cornhole is okay... it's funnier if you read the comments.

Someday, I'm gonna fix this blog so it can have comments. I just don't wanna give up MB's design, and I have no time to learn basic CSS.

Back to sucking it up at Stinkoman 20X6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home