Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Look at me, I can update! Aren't you all proud of me?

Anyhow, I'm working in the Film Lab, listening to some fine, fine music... and it strikes me. More people need to hear this stuff. I seem to be on a woman/piano kick lately. Besides the new Tori Amos disc, I'm really loving the new Regina Spektor. All must give her a listen. The Dresden Dolls, too. Do it. I've given you the links, go. This minor little blog will be here when you're done. Go.

For those still around/coming back, I'm working on getting more of my work/ideas on these sites. I'm just not sure the best way to do so. I want to post my performance piece on the aesthetics of swearing, but it's a bit long to read as text on a blog. We'll see. It'll be posted on Samizdat sometime soon, in theory.

Meanwhile, my latest column for ye olde News is here. I like it, though I'm noticing sentence fragments that disappeared somewhere in the submission/revision/editing/placement process. Huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home