Thursday, August 10, 2006

Please come back, compy...

If this isn't the most aggravating...

OK. So the computer is dead. Long live the computer.

It's been that way for over a month. In the interim, I've found that the company that made my motherboard no longer makes such things. Then, I had the opportunity to buy my advisor's Mac for cheap. Unfortunately, her new contract, which contained a new computer, had not been sent yet. So I had to call the people with my computer. I said, go ahead an fix/upgrade it. Only problem is... The guy who was doing that is no longer with them. Now, a new guy has to look at it, and call me back.

Yeargh.

The real pisser? I'm at the local Chicago branch library. And you have to choose between using a word-processing OR an Internet computer. You can't do both. So I can't create a resume, then send it to my e-mail. Nope. And it's more difficult to create and revise these posts, because there's a time limit.

I miss my compy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home