Sunday, July 02, 2006

Make my Cup a World Cup

Germany v. Argentina
Brazil v. France

Those were some amazing games. I've been pulling for Germany lately, and during the game I was cheering. Loudly. By myself. It was great. And though I didn't want an all-Europe final four, I couldn't cheer against France's Zidanne. That guy is football brilliance personified.

Besides my TV habits, I've finished my contract with the H-Troupe. It feels good. Thought it was frustrating at times, it was a good experience. Writing for clients and for a group was a new experience. And I think Doc and Diane will take what I wrote and make it even better.

In more grumbly news, I missed Origins, the big gaming convention. I really wanted to meet other players from the forums, try to qualify for Worlds, and pick up some sweet swag. Oh, well. At least I have the money I would've spent. (That doesn't seem like much of a silver lining.)

Now that I have loads of free time, it's back to Showtime at the Apocalypse, and getting ready for the Chicago moves. The first is the week of 7/11, the final is somewhere around 7/23. Woot! All I need now is a job... (that's the cue for employers to call/e-mail me back).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home