Monday, January 09, 2006

Ow. Ow. Ow.

New semester starts today. I bought textbooks. For only three classes, I spent $295. Not only that, but I've only bought 4 out of the 12 books necessary for the third class. In other words, I'll be spending even more.

Oh, and then I decided to find more research for my thesis. I found three really good dissertations. Luckily, one is so recent (and from Norway) that I got it online for free. The other two cost me a hair under $60, total.

So, here I am in the library computer lab, pissing off the undergrads, because it takes forever to print off a 370-page dissertation in 40-page blocks. For further enlightenment, please listen to Denis Leary's song, "Asshole."

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Lita Jente said...

oh i have gone through the same turmoil. nice to know i'm not the only one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home