Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bid we this February adieu

Words from my co-worker: "I don't know that we really have 'normal' days, but today was just weird."

It's true. How else do you describe a day where I had to print out a thousand pages of forms... but wait, there's more. They were on thicker paper, so the printer had to feed from the Stack Bypass. The Stack Bypass can only hold 20-30 pages, otherwise it jams. So there I am, trying to file, yet waiting for the printer to yell at me for more paper. "Feed me, Seymour," it would say.

Eventually, I stopped correcting it about my name.

Then, about 3/4 of the way through the printing, we run out of the special paper. Completely. Well, there is a ream of it... except it's 8.5 x 11.5 inches. In other words, it's too big. With no other options, I take the paper, and go to the slicer.

Yes, today, I cut my own paper. And then I shipped it to Canada.

What. The. Grumblecakes. I would call today surreal, except this stuff doesn't even show up in my dreams. Anyway... next thing I know, it's 4:00. ::erk::

The last couple weeks have been like that, minus the excessive weirdness. So many projects put on hold. At least I get to see the great and wonderful Serve tonight. Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home