Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday of Fatness!

Let's go over the expected surreality inherent in this time of year:

  • I finally found a place in Chicago that carries Corsendonk and Ommegang beers. That's a dangerous and beautiful thing.
  • In case anyone wants to know, I prefer Corsendonk Abbey Brown and Ommegang Three Philosophers.
  • The weather was deadly cold, then snowy, then both. Now Chicago is balmy.
  • I found this paragraph on the New York Yankees website:
Right-hander Matt DeSalvo is a voracious reader, currently working on a selection of five books at once. He was ripping through the H.P. Lovecraft classic, "At the Mountains of Madness," before Torre's meeting on Tuesday.
Not fair! First they taunt me with the success of Robinson Cano, now this? It's a conspiracy to get me to not hate the Yankees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home