Sunday, November 26, 2006

So long, November

I'm not saying it was a terrible month... Thanksgiving with the family is always good, as are the salary and benefits of the 'new' job. But I could have done without the frustrating turnout at Anachronism tourneys, or the bruise/strain in my hand. Writing anything isn't easy when your left hand hates you.

But it continued, anyway. Two more articles should show up on TriKing's website soon. Yay, history. I've got another long-term project for a script idea. To paraphrase the writer of Urinetown, it's one of those scripts that probably wouldn't, and perhaps shouldn't, be produced on Broadway. As it stands, it's a not-so-realistic journey with a theme that most people would find uncomfortable or offensive. Huzzah.

At some point in the future, I might post my TriKing articles on the Cantina site. Perhaps along with my ruminations on the Eldar codex, on the War Council.

EDIT: Posted the first one at the Cantina, but Blogger and I can't seem to align images properly. So, no images. Grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home