Thursday, October 19, 2006

On the Cusp of...

...something. Greatness? Frustration? A damned fine cocktail?

Funny thing: I haven't finished any of the short plays I'm working on, but I've already submitted a couple of Anachronism articles for TriKing's website, and I'm knee-deep in organizational writing at my job. And I've been writing quick drafts for whenever Samizdat finally comes roaring back (stupid issues with podcasting simultaneously from two separate cities).

Speaking of, go ahead and check out the Samizdat Radio page. I just finished a short reflection on a Newsweek article about Christianity, its pagan roots, and graveyards. It's a lot more shallow than it sounds. And it's the kind of weird topic you can expect... when Samizdat comes roaring back.

Besides that, I'm this close to getting a monthly writers' group together. Here goes nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home