Wednesday, September 01, 2004

AND, we're back

Notes from the first week-and-a-half of grad school:

  • No matter how hard you try to avoid it, drama still finds you.

  • 8:30am classes do not mix well with a body used to working until 1:00am.

  • Auditioning for dept. shows is like an addiction. When I crossed myself off, I started going through withdrawal.

  • George W. drove through town, doing 45 (at least). Woot?

  • Thirty hours @ work + Grad school = Not so much.

Thankfully, the strange beginnings haven't sapped my creativity. 'Blasphemy' is going into heavy re-write, I've started a play about the Bush drive-thru (think Waiting for Godot meets Statler & Waldorf from The Muppets), and loved my cast recording of A Shoggoth on the Roof (review coming soon to Miskatonic Library).

Speaking of the other hub pages, check back in a couple days for the Samizdat reaction to W.'s fly-by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home