Thursday, March 11, 2004

The Triumphant Return?

Not necessarily. Time away from the computer kind of limits update-ability. What has happened since my last dream-post? Let us examine:

-MB and I got the redesign to work. Seriously, folks, you need to visit her site. She is the coolest ever.
-I turned 24. I don't recommend it. The party was uber-cool, and people got me some sweet, sweet stuff. But... 24 years old? I need a walker. 'Cause my back is falling apart.
-I am having a lot of job-related "issues." Which means I'm also having a lot of financial Issues. My tenure in Pittsburgh shan't be much longer.
-I've been experimenting with my mother's lasagna recipe. Tasty stuff, yo.
-A letter from BGSU Pop Culture: "No thanks." A letter from BGSU Grad School: "Pop Culture said 'no thanks'." Fuck 'em.

This is where we'll end, because that last one never makes me happy. There are new posts on V.P.A. War Council and the Samizdat. It's good stuff. And these shots of Jack and Drambuie are going to my head.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home